Monday, December 7, 2009

Whew...

Had my December check-up today, and of course, the baby is still there lol. I heard the heartbeat again, and I just can't believe how one sound can completely change the tone of your day/week/lifetime. Its one sound that you want to make sure you never stop hearing.
One "bad" thing about this visit is that I lost two pounds since the last visit. I blame this on basketball stressing me out. The tournament this weekend (having to coach both freshmen and JV) really took it out of me, AND I wasn't able to eat as much as I should have. I also think I'm losing the muscle mass that I had, which really upsets me because I like my muscles lol. One girl at work told me not to quit working out and I asked her to find me time.
Jan 19 is when we can finally stop calling the baby "it." I really think I might be having a girl, you know, just mother's intuition. Then again, I could be totally wrong. The heartbeat is high, and lots of people say that means boy. I guess we'll find out in 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment